Robotify is a project-based resource that provides engaging coding virtual Robots for Kids. Choose from drones, submarines, space robots… There are 100+ hours of coding and robotics courses and content.
Robotify’s 6 main value propositions are:
- No download required
- Self-paced guided learning content
- No experience required
- Ages 7 to 18
- accesses to the latest and greatest robotics
Robotify provides students with several advantages
- Stimulations and high engagement through high-quality resources
- Accessibility- works on Chromebooks and iPads
- Great for STEM education and robotics
- Easily to do homework- 24/7 access to a virtual robot
Robotify provides professional support utilising both a LMS and teacher materials
- Teacher Analytics Dashboard
- Lesson plans
- Curriculum mapping
- Software guides
- Able to teach roboticcs remotely
- It takes 60 minutes of free training
- Brings STEM education to your school quickly.
- Access to multiple robots per student.
- Enables students to learn vital life skills for the future workplace.
- Enables teachers to teach robotics remotely.
- Enables teachers to accurately gain an insight into student progress via the analytics dashboard.
- Access to a virtual robot 24/7
Robotify is designed currently for K-8 grades (ages 6 to 13/14)
Absolutely, we’d love you to! Please contact us to find your suitable curriculum.
Yes, this is possible and easy to do!
Book a date below to discuss your requirements. We look forward to hearing from you.
Online appointment scheduling
Pick a date and time that works for you – it’s fast and easy