Smart Kidz Club (SKC) is a carefully curated digital library that allows parents and teachers of young children easy access to “just right” narrated and illustrated ebooks—in an environment free of ads, animation, videos and games.
- High quality educational library of read-aloud,“just right” original English content
- Offline and safe, 24×7 mobile access
- Highly engaging app that is easily accessible and delivered cost efficiently
- Offers human-based read-aloud technology
- Focus on nonfiction and knowledge-based content
Early Learning Challenges
- Smartphone Addiction
- Online safety
- Lack of Parent Involvement
- Lack of Student Engagement
- Lack of Extensive Reading
- Equity gaps due to digital divide
- COVID-19 Learning Disruptions
- Narration with word-by-word highlighting to build word recognition
- Pronunciation aid and Built-in dictionary to learn new words
- Not just stories but books that educate
- Quizzes and activities to gauge reading comprehension and vocabulary use
- Reading tracker to review and monitor progress
- Multi-platform and cross-platform access
This personalized and engaging student centered learning tool enables teachers to create a superior value in their classrooms while achieving higher student outcomes for all types of learners.
- Connects teachers, students and parents
- Teacher can assign books to read
- Ready to teach and simple to use
- Teacher guide helps align lesson plans
- Online safety—Does not require streaming
- Monitor & track progress
Smart Kidz Club provides local, state, national libraries, and library systems with access to our digital library of eBooks and content for young children.
- Exclusive digital library
- Books read aloud in a human voice with word highlighting
- “Just right” tool, no harmful animations, videos or ads
- 85% non-fiction
- Content easily searchable
- Diverse content
- Works without Wifi
Read-Along technology highlights each word as it is read for increased word recognition, retention, and phonological awareness. This also helps students to learn correct English pronunciation from childhood.
Smart Words or glossary terms appear in blue. Once the child taps or clicks on it the definition pops up enabling the child to learn new vocabulary.
Quizzes and Play Activities such as word searches, drag and drop, and doodling provide reinforcement of text and helps teachers review student comprehension skills.
Numeracy & Math
- Fun & engaging hand-on math resources
- Review and feedback available
- Randomized problems for continued interest
- Choose the number of questions to attempt
- Built-in scoring for assessment
- Great learning tool for memorization
- Interactive with audio pronunciation
- Randomized in sequence each time
- Vocabulary building
- Word recognition
Promote Special Education
Special education books are selected by our expert panel for kids with special needs or kids with some form of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). These books contain photos and pictures to help your child recognize emotions and help enable learning and development of social skills.
- Smart Coins
- Wall of Fame
- Share Achievements
Yes, all content in Smart Kidz Club library can go offline once it is downloaded to the tablet.
Yes, even though Smart Kidz Club library is very easy to use, we train teachers on how to make the best use of the content.
The teacher license includes teacher resources and guides to books that fall under the lesson plans for each grade.
Book a date below to discuss your requirements. We look forward to hearing from you.
Online appointment scheduling
Pick a date and time that works for you – it’s fast and easy